Our client, an industry leading organization and large multi office professional services firm, is searching for an Accounts Receivable/Collections Professional to add to their team.
This position will be responsible for performing functions including -
- Conduct prompt collections of accounts receivable by reviewing assigned accounts for problems delaying payment and effectively resolving problems
- Provide daily productivity statistics to support management analysis of receivables
- Prepare bank deposits, checks and process credit card payments
- Post and process daily cash receipts
- Review and reconcile funds
- Monitor payments, process write-off's and adjustments
- Interact with executive team members and outside vendors as needed
- Associates Degree preferred
- 4+ years accounts receivable experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge and strong keyboarding/10-key skills with high level of accuracy
Salary range $60,000 - $75,000 depending on experience with excellent benefits and wonderful work environment!