Our client, an extremely prominent international manufacturer, is currently searching for an experienced Supply Chain Project Manager for their Milwaukee office.
This role is responsible for the overall management of assigned projects from inception to completion
Responsibilities will include -
- Manage a wide range of projects in varying business units or departments
- Oversee departmental team members working on specific assigned projects
- Gather and compile data, forecast, research, and identify solutions for assigned projects
- Ensure timelines, deliverables, budgets, etc. are inline during project movement
- Communicate extensively with executive team members, vendors and clients
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma concepts
- Approximate travel of 25% - 30% will be required
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or similar field required, highly skilled in Project Management concepts, Lean Six Sigma certification desired and PMP certification a definite plus!
Advanced Microsoft Office and ERP experience (Oracle or SAP) required.
Salary range $85,000 - $95,000 + bonus with exceptional benefits that start first day of employment.