Our client, an extremely successful and growing manufacturing company is currently searching for a Senior Systems Engineer. This position is responsible for leading network operations and infrastructure, implementing projects, and overseeing and maintaining technology at multi-location organization.
Previous experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment is required.
Responsibilities of the position include -
- Provide technical support for systems and network infrastructure
- Technical leadership in areas of cloud based infrastructure, resource monitoring and capacity planning
- Support High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Act as project lead for infrastructure implementations
- Remote access support of VPN, VDI and Terminal Services
- Respond to high level escalated service issues related to WAN LAN connectivity, security, firewalls, remote access and Microsoft applications.
- Extensive contact with all level of staff members
This position will work remotely with the ability to travel infrequently when needed for projects and installations.
Ideal candidate will have 5+ years working in a Systems Engineer or related role and have advanced knowledge in networking technology. Our client is searching for someone who is driven, exceptional communication skills, has a proactive work style, the ability to solve complicated issues, and manage projects. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar strongly preferred.
Salary range $75,000 - $85,000 with excellent benefits package!