Our client, a very well-known and highly successful international manufacturing company, is recruiting for a strategic minded, senior level Plant Human Resources Manager to be responsible for the plant campus.
This person will drive all human resources functions and provide support to plant management in regard to administration of policies and procedures, compensation, benefits, employee relations, training and development, recruiting and succession planning.
Our client is searching for someone that is a very high achiever, has a strong sense of business acumen, solid decision-making skills, and the ability to professionally resolve conflict. This position will report to the VP of Human Resources and have advancement opportunities in the future!
Responsibilities include -
- Implement and oversee all human resources policies and procedures, and collaborate with department managers and executive human resources team
- Oversee talent management, training, development, recruiting and employee relations
- Partner with plant management to ensure proper objectives are met, assist in developing and executing proper tools that foster high productivity, quality and safety
- Implement and oversee leadership development programs, bonus and performance programs, and provide leadership and change management knowledge in support of plant initiatives
- Act as coach to management in regard to career development, performance issues, employee investigations and any HR related topics
- Research and gather information, data, statistical analysis on industry or economic trends and present findings to executive team members
Qualified candidate must have direct plant experience in a manufacturing setting, 8+ years progressive human resources experience with a minimum of 5 years in a supervisory role.
Bachelor's degree required and PHR designation strongly preferred. Exceptional relationship building skills, analytical reasoning and creative thinking a must!