Exceptional, small office environment, is looking for an experienced Office Professional/Bookkeeper to join their well-established team. This is a business casual environment but run very professionally, by great people that care about their employees!
Summary: Perform general office and bookkeeping/accounting functions including Accounts Payable & Receivable, General Ledger, Payroll and reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing accounts payable and receivable
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements
- Preparing journal entries
- Bank reconciliation, balancing of several accounts
- Managing contributions and funds
- Timely research and resolution of discrepancies with invoices and accounts payable issues
- Compiling and processes payroll and month end payroll accrual using QuickBooks
- Month end close process, including account reconciliations
- Filing all completed documents accordingly
- Greeting visitors
- Assisting with annual convention
- Maintaining members records in database
The ideal candidate will have a warm and friendly personality and a highly professional demeanor.
5+ years bookkeeping experience, a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, advanced Microsoft Office and QuickBooks skills, the ability to multi-task, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be detail oriented.
Salary is $54,000 with an EXCEPTIONAL benefits package, including PAID health benefits and OUTSTANDING retirement plan!