Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Litigation Paralegal that would like the challenge of working alongside busy, highly successful attorneys. The company offers excellent benefits, great work environment and an opportunity to grow professionally.
- Management of complex litigation case files
- Advising/Assisting Attorneys with clients identification, collection, processing reviewing and production of electronic stored information
- Conducting comprehensive investigative background checks
- Developing cost estimates and budgets
- Analyzing client files and preparing case analyses
- Reviewing and analyzing client or plaintiff medical
- Drafting responsive pleadings
- Coordinating with clients to collect responsive information
- Drafting discovery requests and responses
Ideal candidate will have Bachelor's Degree and Paralegal Certificate, 3-5 years of experience working with complex litigation matters, ability to problem-solve and have strong time management skills along with clear and effective written and verbal communication skills and a professional attitude. Experience with Concordance, Relativity and Case Notebook litigation software strongly preferred, as well as Microsoft products and Adobe Acrobat Pro. Experience and interest in Insurance Defence, Castrophic Case consulting, Mass Tort/Toxic Tort Litigation and/or Product Liability Litigation would be helpful.
Salary is $65K - $70K with exceptional benefits, paid parking and a great team.