Highly regarded and extremely successful West side law firm, is currently interviewing for an experienced Legal Professional to perform both Legal Assistant and Paralegal functions.
Responsibilities will include -
- Preparing and managing corporate and real estate files
- Drafting and editing legal correspondence
- Performing national and UCC searches
- Preparing closing books, transfer returns and claim deeds
- Document management
- Establishing corporate entities, preparing corporate record books and filing annual reports
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Extensive client and vendor contact
Ideal candidate will have 4+ Real Estate experience (any Corporate knowledge a plus), advanced Microsoft Suite knowledge, exceptional proofreading skills, outstanding communication skills, a proactive work style, and enjoy a fast-paced position.