Our client is looking to add an experienced Litigation Assistant to their team. The corporate firm is an extremely successful law firm with high standards for their work product, commitment to their clients and appreciation of their employees. They truly look to hire the best of the best in their Milwaukee office.
They offer an excellent benefit package, generous PTO plan, and you will work with an amazing team!! If you possess the skills and experience mentioned below we would like to speak with you to discuss the details.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Supporting a team of attorneys and paralegals with complex litigation cases/matters
- Producing high quality, professional work product including formatting and editing legal correspondence, e-filing, preparing presentations and report, etc.
- Reading, reviewing and editing of attorneys work product
- Calendar maintenance, scheduling meetings, travel planning and expense reimbursement
- Keen eye for detail and highly organized
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment and have a proactive work style
Salary range is open dependent on experience exceptional benefits!!
This is a great opportunity with fantastic people!