Our client is looking to add an experienced Legal Assistant to their team to work with a top Shareholder.
Ideal candidate will have 5 years legal experience in Business or Corporate Law, or closely related, advanced Microsoft Suite knowledge, outstanding communication skills, a proactive work style, and enjoy a fast paced position. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Responsibilities will include -
- Preparing and editing legal correspondence
- Drafting and managing detailed contracts
- Maintaining client files, filing court documents and document management
- Preparing attorney billing documents
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Extensive client and vendor contact
This position is with an extremely successful law firm with high standards for their work product, commitment to their clients and appreciation for their employees. They truly hire the best of the best!
Salary range $55,000 - $60,000 depending on experience with excellent benefits package and a fantastic environment!