Prominent and highly successful Madison based law firm is currently interviewing for an experienced Legal Assistant to support busy practice group in Banking and Real Estate.
This company offers an exceptional benefits package and the ability to work remotely 50%!
Responsibilities will include -
- Preparing and managing real estate and banking files
- Drafting and editing legal correspondence; real estate and loan documents, affidavits, modification agreements, leases, etc.
- Prepare sale/purchase transactions and closing checklist
- Assist in researching land records, assessments, ownership, etc.
- Filing documents; national and UCC searches, articles of incorporation, annual reports, etc.
- Document management
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Extensive client and vendor contact
Ideal candidate will have 3+ years Transactional experience (Banking and Real Estate), advanced Microsoft Suite knowledge, outstanding communication skills, a proactive work style, and enjoy a fast-paced position.
Salary $55,000-$65,000 depending on experience with excellent benefits and a fantastic work environment!