Our client, an extremely prominent international manufacturer, is currently searching for an experienced Import/Export Customer Service Professional.
This role is responsible for the overall management of assigned projects from inception to completion.
Responsibilities will include -
- Act as primary contact for key accounts
- Ensure product availability, manage orders and returns, coordinate shipments, and issue invoices
- Work within import / export rules and regulations
- Work with department leaders in regards to supply chain, quality, marketing and sales
- Run sales reports and queries, sales data and client information through in-house system
- Gather and compile data, forecast, research, and identify solutions for assigned projects
- Ensure timelines, deliverables, budgets, etc. are in line during project movement
- Act as a resource for team members working on specific assigned projects
- Manage a wide range of projects in varying business units or departments
- Communicate extensively with executive team members, vendors and clients
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma concepts
Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years customer service / supply chain experience.
We are searching for someone who is ambitious, has excellent problem solving skills, outstanding communication skills and a high level of professional savvy.
Advanced Microsoft Office and ERP experience (Oracle or SAP) required. TMS systems experience, Lean Six Sigma certification and PMP certification a definite plus!
Salary range $55,000 - $62,000 + bonus with exceptional benefits.