Are you looking to align yourself with a very financially stable company that is a leader in their industry? If so, this could be an excellent position for you!
International manufacturing company is currently searching to add an extremely talented Human Resources Generalist to their team.
This position is newly created that our client is adding to their well-established HR Team!!
- Act as the main contact for employee relations.
- Coordinate and manage all new employee orientations.
- Work closely with management regarding coaching / corrective action plans.
- In collaboration with HR Manager and management team, assist with performance evaluations.
- Assist in the training and development of new and current employees.
- Adhere and enforce company policy and procedures.
- Create periodic updates and drive the overall compliance of employee handbooks.
- Keep abreast of compensation strategy.
- Assist in recruiting, screening and interviewing potential new employees.
- Develop and update training materials.
- Maintain accurate HR tools.
Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, minimum of 5 years Human Resources Generalist experience in a manufacturing setting, the ability to work with very confidential information, have a very approachable personality and proactive work style.
Salary range $65,000 - $75,000 + bonus, excellent benefits that start first day of employment and an outstanding work environment!