Are you looking to align yourself with a very financially stable company that is a leader in their industry? If so, this could be an excellent position for you!
International manufacturing company in Cedar Rapids, Iowa is currently searching to add an extremely talented Human Resources Generalist to their team. Our client will provide relocation!
- Act as the main contact for employee relations.
- Recruit, screen and interview potential new employees.
- Coordinate and manage all new employee orientations.
- Provide rapid response to payroll and benefits related questions.
- Keep abreast of compensation strategy.
- Work closely with management regarding coaching / corrective action plans.
- In collaboration with HR Manager and management team, assist with performance evaluations.
- Assist in the training and development of new and current employees.
- Adhere and enforce company policy and procedures.
- Create periodic updates and drive the overall compliance of employee handbooks.
- Assist in the implementation of new benefit programs and perform benefit administration.
- Develop and update training materials.
- Maintain accurate HR tools.
Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, minimum of 4 years Human Resources Generalist experience in a manufacturing setting (non-union), the ability to work with very confidential information, have a very approachable personality and proactive work style.
Salary range $70,000 - $80,000 + bonus, excellent benefits that start first day of employment and an outstanding work environment!