Our client, a high profile, professional services company, is looking for someone with excellent organizational skills, good written and verbal communication skills and a great personality to be their corporate ambassador.
The ideal candidate will get satisfaction from helping others, will have a warm and friendly personality, and a highly professional demeanor. Stong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) are mandatory, as well as a strong work ethic and the ability to handle a fast- paced position.
- Greet clients and guests, answering phones and respond to client/vendor request and inquires.
- Draft and edit client/vendor correspondence.
- Keep track of inventory and order office supplies.
- Manage and update company databases.
- Schedule meetings for C-suite executives.
- Manage the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
- Troubleshoot office technology.
- Back-up maintenance coordinator; field service calls for maintenance/property management.
- Organize and maintain all common areas (café, kitchenette, conference rooms, etc.)
- Receive all parcel deliveries and mail.
- Providing administrative support to departments and work on projects as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The company offers excellent benefits, bonus opportunity and generous salary.