Our client, an extremely prominent international manufacturer, is currently searching for an experienced Customer Service Professional to add to their established team.
Primary responsibilities will include -
- Act as primary contact for key accounts for domestic and international clients.
- Ensure product availability, manage and track purchase orders, coordinate shipments, assist with any discrepancies and issue invoices.
- Work within import / export rules and regulations
- Work with department leaders in regards to supply chain, quality, marketing and sales.
- Run sales reports and queries, sales data and client information through in CRM and ERP systems.
- Gather and compile data, forecast, research, and identify solutions for assigned projects
- Communicate extensively with executive team members, vendors and clients
Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years customer service experience required. Experience in a manufacturing setting strongly desired.
We are searching for someone who is ambitious, has excellent problem-solving skills, outstanding communication skills and a high level of professional savvy.
Advanced Microsoft Office and ERP experience (Oracle or SAP) required.
Salary range dependent on experience with outstanding benefits package and fantastic work environment! Working remote on Friday's is a company perk!