Our client, an extremely prominent international manufacturer, is currently searching for an experienced Customer Service Professional to add to their established team.
This position is open due to internal promotion!
Salary range dependent on experience + bonus with exceptional benefits that start 1st day of employment!
Working remotely on Friday's is another amazing perk!!
This role is responsible for the overall management of assigned clients and daily responsibilities will include -
- Act as primary contact for key accounts
- Ensure product availability, manage orders and returns, coordinate shipments, and issue invoices
- Run sales reports and queries, sales data and client information through in-house system
- Gather and compile data, forecast, research, and identify solutions for assigned projects
- Ensure timelines, deliverables, budgets, etc. are in line during project movement
- Act as a resource for team members working on specific assigned projects
- Manage a wide range of projects in varying business units or departments
- Communicate extensively with executive team members, vendors and clients
Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years customer service experience required. Experience in a manufacturing setting strongly desired.
We are searching for someone who is ambitious, has excellent problem-solving skills, outstanding communication skills and a high level of professional savvy.
Advanced Microsoft Office and ERP experience (SAP or Oracle) required. International manufacturing experience a definite plus!
Salary range $50,000 - $58,000 + bonus, with exceptional benefits that start 1st day of employment!