Our client is looking for Business Analyst(s), with technology skills to help stand up, implement and rollout business process improvement initiatives across all functional areas within the organization.
The organization is in the early stages of business transformation and is implementing new technology platforms that will be the catalyst for continued and future growth opportunities.
- Develop and Implement reporting and technology tools to support all functional areas within the organization.
- Participate in the development and utilization of KPI metrics.
- Teach, train and mentor enterprise staff in the benefit and use of Business Intelligence Tools (Power BI).
- Help develop data and reporting standards and governance.
- Assist in transition to new ERP system by becoming knowledgeable of databases to help retrieve information and write reports as needed.
- Act as a key point of contact for data reporting.
- Participate in Executive meetings to help plan and develop strategic initiatives.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, SQL, Data Reporting
- Experience with various Business Intelligence Reporting platforms such as Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate are a plus.
- 2+ years of professional business experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
Characteristics needed to succeed:
- Natural curiosity to learn
- The desire and ability to push and drive business process change
- The willingness to communicate with all levels in the organization from the CEO to the shop floor.
This is not your standard Business Analyst role, but rather an incredible opportunity to make a difference in a growing, profitable and family orientated organization that has a history of success.
Salary range $60,000-$75,000 depending on experience with excellent benefit package.