Successful law firm is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their well-established team. This is excellent law firm is run by great people that care about their employees!
Summary: Perform bookkeeping/accounting functions including Accounts Payable & Receivable, General Ledger, Payroll,
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing accounts payable and receivable
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements
- Preparing journal entries
- Prepare expense reports
- Employee Enrollment forms
- Bank reconciliation, balancing of several accounts
- Processing of Client Invoices for attorney's fees
- Timely research and resolution of discrepancies with invoices and accounts payable issues
- Compiling and processes payroll and month end payroll accrual using Juris Accounting and Billing Software
- Month end close process, including account reconciliations
- Filing all completed documents accordingly
- 401 (k) Profit Sharing Plan Enrollment and administration tasks as needed.
The ideal candidate will have a warm and friendly personality, a highly professional demeanor, dedicated and able to handle highly confidential information. Law firm experience would be helpful but not mandatory.
5+ years bookkeeping experience, a desire to streamline and implement necessary changes as needed, advanced Microsoft Office and QuickBooks skills, the ability to multi-task, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be detail oriented.
Salary range is $60K - $70K with a great benefit package and paid parking.