Phenomenal Accounting Manager opportunity available due to internal promotion!
This international manufacturer offers a fantastic company culture, work from home on Friday's, an extremely competitive compensation package including salary of $110,000 - $120,000 + bonus, and amazing benefits!
Our client is searching for an extremely driven and professional Accounting Manager to add to their well-established team. This position will be responsible for overseeing financial reporting and systems, maintaining accounting practices and overseeing accounting team.
- Develop and maintain accounting procedures and controls
- Manage financial reporting and general ledger
- Perform financial analysis, prepare monthly financial statements, year-end reporting including tax reporting and compliance
- Prepare and adhere to annual budgets and forecasts
- Manage ERP system as it relates to accounting and interacting with other departments
- Interview, train and supervise staff, prepare performance appraisals, ongoing coaching and mentoring for team
- Assist with system implementations
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, Master's degree or CPA a plus
- 5+ years in a managerial or supervisory role
- Manufacturing experience strongly preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office, and ERP systems (SAP or Oracle)
- Extremely professional demeanor, strong decision making and problem-solving skills, confident in working daily with executive team and exceptional written and verbal communication skills