Our client, an industry leader, is searching for an outstanding Technical Service Representative to add to their extremely successful and established team.
This position is responsible for -
- Managing the technical support activities of the fuel ethanol segment.
- Providing technical support to already established key account client base.
- Acting as client technical advisor; designing services and products to meet client's needs.
- Reviewing market analysis and preparing data reports.
- Preparing and delivering presentations and attending trade shows.
- Conducting client and employee training sessions.
Candidates with previous Technical Sales, Technical Service, Laboratory Management or Operations experience within the ethanol or biotechnology industry are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for candidates that are extremely passionate about the ethanol industry, are driven, motivated, and want to work independently while taking ownership of their role.
BA in Food Science, Biochemistry, or Microbiology strongly preferred along with 5+ years of experience in ethanol/fermentation or biotech environment.
Office will be home based, must be able to travel 60%-70%, and ideally live in Minnesota, North Dakota or South Dakota. Full relocation package available!
Salary $80,000 - $90,000 base + generous bonus, company car and INCREDIBLE benefits package starting first day of employment.