Extremely stable and well known international manufacturing company is searching for a Staff Accountant to add to their team.
This position is being added due to continued company growth and will be responsible for analyzing company financials and preparing financial reports.
Daily duties will include -
- Compile and analyze financial information and prepare entries to accounts
- General ledger account reconciliation, preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements, forecasting and preparation of budgets
- Analyze financial assets, liabilities, trends, capital to determine financial position
- Implement and oversee general accounting systems
- Monitor and maintain accounting compliance within company guidelines
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, 2+ years accounting experience, outstanding communication skills, proven problem solving skills, be technology savvy and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Previous experience in public accounting or manufacturing strongly preferred.
Excellent salary with incredible benefits package that starts on the first day of employment!
Outstanding work environment and definite room for advancement