We have been engaged by a long time client who is in search for a Junior to Mid level SharePoint Developer. This is not a senior level role.
The selected candidate must have experience with SharePoint workflow and forms design experience. The selected candidate must be comfortable working in a collaborative, forward thinking IT environment. Team players only!
This position is accountable for working directly with user community as well as other IT staff members to define and develop business solutions using SharePoint and related technologies. Initially the time will be spent redesigning existing SharePoint applications to compliment current and future business functions. Long term, the opportunity will shift to helping the organizing leverage and build out their SharePoint environment.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Support and develop additional features/functionality to software systems.
- Help standardize systems and processes across the organization .
- Help leverage and automate business processes which will help the support the business and its customers.
Benefits & Features: There are many good companies out there but this one is one of the great ones. They are growth orientated and have a work environment that promotes "work life balance".
- Competitive Healthcare & Benefits plan
- Open door management style
- Flexible working environment
- Ground floor opportunity to help build Sharepoint environment across the enterprise.
- 2 or more years of SharePoint Workflow and Forms Development experience.
- 1 or more years of experience working with Digital Process Automation Software and/or tools.
- Natural Curiosity & Passion for solving business problems.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Stable work history.
If you are the best in your league and are looking to take your career to the next level at one of the best companies to work for, please contact us and we will be more than happy to share the details of this opportunity with you.