Our client, an extremely successful and growing organization, is currently searching for an IT Network / Systems Administrator. This person will act as the Administrator for approximately 150 employees.
Responsibilities of the position include -
- Install, maintain and monitor computer systems and networks for three locations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software and hardware
- Manage Local Area network and VPN to satellite office
- Support remote employees
- Work colleagues through steps to help them resolve technical issues
- Maintain procedures and reports to provide technical support to entire organization
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications
- Test, evaluate and make decisions about new technology for the business
Ideal candidate will have 5-10years working in a technical role with a wide variety of responsibilities, expertise in hardware, software, and applications, Microsoft Office and document storage programs. They are looking for someone who is driven, has a proactive work style, the ability to solve complicated issues, and manage projects from beginning to end.
Bachelors degree preferred.
Salary range $75,000 - $85,000 with fantastic working environment!