Our client, a premier Milwaukee based professional services organization is currently recruiting for an outstanding Human Resources and Administration professional to join their team.
This exceptional position will be responsible for Human Resources and Operational Management to include Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Recruiting, Performance Management, Succession Planning, and Operations for a 125+ employee organization.
This is a senior level role and acts as the sole Human Resources Professional for the company, while reporting to Executive Director.
Primary responsibilities are:
- Manages the recruiting process i.e., working with hiring manager on job descriptions and requirements, postings, scheduling and conducting interviews, and background checks.
- Administers various employee benefit programs, assists with COBRA benefits and FMLA.
- Facilitates benefits administration including open enrollment and maintains relationships with benefit companies.
- Employee relations and responds to questions regarding HR policies and procedures.
- Maintains HRIS system, assists with preparation of performance reviews, employee terminations, unemployment claims and benefit payouts.
- Prepares new hire paperwork and onboarding processes.
- Provide a high level of customer service to associates; maintain a highly visible, respected presence in the organization.
- Coordinates and participate in company events.
Ideal candidate must be able to:
- Demonstrate a superior ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse group of individuals.
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Thoroughly understand employment laws and regulations.
Ideal candidate will have Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, 5+ years solid senior level Human Resources experience. SPHR or CEBS certification a definite plus! Previous experience in a professional services company strongly preferred. Candidates must have a high level of professionalism, be a true "people person", have exceptional attention to detail and very tech savvy. If you are driven to succeed and have a strong desire to make a difference, this could be the perfect job for you!
Salary $75,000 - $85,000 with excellent benefits package!