Our client, an extremely successful international manufacturing company, is currently interviewing for a Senior Financial Analyst.
This position is responsible for financial analysis in regards to forecasting, planning and reporting. Daily responsibilities will include -
- Prepare, analyze and report monthly/quarterly/yearly reports to executive team
- Review and determine expense distribution
- Forecasting and analysis - modeling and long term planning
- Formulate departmental budgets
- Assist in sales reporting
- Prepare and deliver presentations to leadership
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting and 5+ years in a manufacturing environment. CPA or previous public accounting experience a plus!
Salary range dependent on experience (plus bonus!), with exceptional benefits, and the opportunity to work with a great team of professionals.
Financial Analysts ready for the next step are encouraged to apply!