Incredibly stable and well known international manufacturing company is searching for a Senior Cost Accountant to add to their team. This position will be responsible for analyzing company financials, product costing, preparing financial reports as well as budgeting and forecasting.
Daily duties will include -
- Compile and analyze financial information
- Analyze manufacturing costs and changes in product design and raw materials, and make recommendations for cost savings
- Assist with monthly reporting, forecasting budgets, and audits
- Monitor and maintain accounting compliance within company guidelines
- Extensive internal interaction with department leaders and company executives
Position requires a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA designation preferred), 5+ years accounting experience, outstanding communication skills, proven problem solving skills, be technology savvy including experience in ERP systems, and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Manufacturing experience strongly preferred.
Salary range $75,000 - $85,000 + bonus, with incredible benefits package that starts on the first day of employment!
Outstanding work environment and room for advancement