Our successful client is looking to add to their Acquisition team and are in search of a highly skilled, experienced, professional Real Estate Transaction Coordinator. The position offers a wide variety of responsibilities and she/he will work hand-in-hand with company's partners, outside council and 3rd party advisors. This company offers opportunities for advancement, excellent benefits and the opportunity to work with highly successful professionals.
Primary responsibilities are:
Assists with key elements of acquisition, disposition, leasing and financing transactions, including due diligence, estoppel certificates, SNDAs, title and survey review, closing document preparation and closing logistics.
- Negotiates purchase and sales agreements with internal and external counsel.
- Engages third party service providers for PCR, Phase I, lease abstracting, survey, title, and zoning. Follows up on issues uncovered.
- Reviews sales contracts, insurance certificates, property condition reports, environmental reports, estoppels, and related documents.
- Prepares real estate closing packages and reviews closing statements.
- Works with selling parties to ensure receipt of all necessary due diligence materials related to the property and tenants.
- Monitors transaction flow process and respective timelines to ensure deadlines are met and that each project is advancing according to the appropriate schedule. Creates and maintains project files to ensure all required documentation is included in the file or database. Secures all internal approvals to move to closing.
- Works with legal counsel to organize ownership entities including obtaining certificate of formation/articles or organization, certificate of good standing, operating agreement, qualification as foreign, LLC in the State’s property location, authorizing resolutions, tax id number.
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred but a combination of education and experience is acceptable.
- Only candidates with strong commercial real estate experience will be considered.
Salary range $65,000 with generous bonus and excellent benefits package.