Our client, a well known and extremely stable international manufacturing company, is currently looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their successful team.
This organization offers excellent benefits, a highly competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a wonderful team environment!
- Compile, prepare and verify bi-weekly and weekly multi-state payroll for staff of 400+ employees, including ex-pat payroll
- Review and process monthly benefits insurance invoices
- Perform all accounting functions for shared services departments along with benefits and payroll
- Process tax withholdings, earning adjustments, direct deposit, terminations, etc.
- Monthly reconciliation
- Prepare reports and correspondence
- Assist in researching and resolving HRIS system issues
Requirements include 4+ years multi-state payroll experience, (international payroll very helpful), advanced Microsoft Office, strong payroll software and HRIS knowledge (Ultimate payroll packages strongly preferred), Bachelor's Degree is desired. Ideal candidate will be highly analytical, have strong problem solving skills and excellent written and verbal communication.
Salary range $58,000 - $60,000 depending on experience with exceptional benefits package including 401k match!