Our client is looking to add an experienced Paralegal to their team. the corporate firm is an extremely successful law firm with high standards for their work product, commitment to their clients and appreciation for their employees. They truly hire the best of the best in their Milwaukee office.
Responsibilities will include -
- Preparing and managing real estate and corporate files
- Prepare real estate transfer returns and quit claim deeds
- Correspond with title companies for policies and other documents needed for real estate closings
- Performing national and UCC searches
- Preparing closing books, transfer returns and claim deeds
- Document management
- Establishing corporate entities, preparing corporate record books and filing annual reports
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Extensive client and vendor contact
Ideal candidate will have 4+ Real Estate / Corporate law experience, advanced Microsoft Suite knowledge, outstanding communication skills, a proactive work style, and enjoy a fast paced position. Bachelor's Degree required, Paralegal certificate a plus!
Salary range $55,000 - $65,000 with excellent benefits package and a fantastic work environment!