If you are an experienced Office Manager looking to bring your skills and talents to a professional services firm, we would love to talk to you! The scope of this position will work hand in hand with executive team to direct and manage the daily operations of a busy and successful law firm. Wide variety of responsibilities include:
- Hire, train and mentor administrative staff, complete annual reviews and enforce company policies.
- Technical liaison for issues including hardware, software, phone system and general office equipment.
- Plan, execute and lead marketing initiatives including seminars, events and general marketing pieces.
- Execute financial management including A/P, A/R, reconciliation of payroll and deposits.
- Establish and maintain vendor relations and contracts.
- Facilities management.
Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree and 5+ years experience in a supervisory / office management role within a professional services environment. Must posses superior communication skills, top notch technical knowledge (Microsoft Office Suite), solid decision making abilities, sound judgment and a high level of professional savvy. Prior legal experience preferred.
Salary range high $70,000's to low $80,000's depending on experience with excellent benefits package and wonderful work environment!