Published: November 28, 2018
Well known Healthcare organization is searching for an Accounts Receivable Professional to add to their team.
This position will be responsible for performing functions including -
- Timely processing of insurance claims, including electronic transmissions, account and third-party billing
- Communicates with guarantors via phone or mail to obtain additional insurance information
- Conducts prompt collections of accounts receivable by reviewing assigned accounts for problems delaying payment and effectively resolving problems
- Provides daily productivity statistics to support management analysis of receivables
- Responds to telephone or written correspondence from insurance companies, employers, state agencies and patients regarding accounts receivable balances
- Work with outside vendors as needed
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Accounting or related preferred
- 2-5 years accounts receivable experience
- Prior exposure accrual accounting
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge and strong keyboarding/10-key skills with high level of accuracy
Salary range $37,000 - $43,500 depending on experience with excellent benefits and wonderful work environment and flexible hours!