Highly regarded and very financially stable group of residential living facilities is currently looking to add an experienced Maintenance Technician to their team. This position will be responsible for -
- Maintaining building and residential living areas
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Working hand in hand with Property Management to coordinate repairs and services needed
- Working closely with vendors as it relates to heating, cooling, electrical, plumbing, etc.
- Supply maintenance
- Interact with residents and employees on a daily basis
Ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience as a Maintenance Technician, experience working with a variety of vendors/contractors, the ability to work independently and interact with staff and residents in a professional and friendly manner.