Our client is looking to add an experienced Litigation Paralegal to their team. The corporate firm is an extremely successful law firm with high standards for their work product, commitment to their clients and appreciation of their employees. They truly look to hire the best of the best in their Milwaukee office. They offer an excellent benefit package, generous PTO plan, growth opportunities and paid parking. If you possess the skills and experience mentioned below we would like to speak with you to discuss the details.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Complex litigation cases/matters
- Analyzing client files and preparing case analysis
- Trial prep experience
- Strong computer knowledge including document management systems
- Experience using trial presentation software is a plus
- Keen eye for detail and highly organized
- Must be able to work independently and have a proactive work style
Ideal candidate will posses a Bachelor's Degree and Paralegal Certificate, 5+ years of experience working with litigation matters, ability to problem-solve, have strong time management skills, clear and effective written and verbal communication skills, and a professional attitude.
Salary range is dependent on experience with paid parking!