We are engaged by one of our long time clients to find a talented IT Security Analyst.
This organization offers unparalleled opportunities for growth and has a track record for rewarding success. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to help set security standards, policies and procedures in a multi-location environment.
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Recommend, deploy and support security tools and related technologies.
- Help create and set security policies and standards
- Work with emerging technologies and applications related to Industry 4.0 (IoT, Machine Learning, AI, Data Analytics)
- 2+ or more years experience working as a Security Analyst or similar role.
- Experience with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning.
- 2 or more years experience with setting security policies and standards - preferred
- 2 years experience working with Windows Servers and Active Directory is a plus.
- Security Certifications such as: GSEC, GPEN, Security+ or OSCP are helpful.
Features & Benefits:
- Relaxed & flexible working environment
- Incredible benefits package
- Bonus program
- Retirement program
- Continuing education program