In conjunction with our client, we are searching for an HR Professional that can provide full support to 125+ employee organization in all areas of HR including recruiting/staffing, compensation and benefits, employee relations, performance management and training /development, assist in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures, participate in the development of department goals, objectives and systems that directly impact HR strategy and overall business plans.
This is a senior level role and acts as the sole HR Professional for the organization, while reporting to Executive Director.
Primary responsibilities are:
- Manages the recruiting process i.e., working with hiring manager on job descriptions and requirements, postings, scheduling and conducting interviews, and background checks.
- Administers various employee benefit programs, assists with COBRA benefits and FMLA.
- Facilitates benefits administration including open enrollment and maintains relationships with benefit companies.
- Employee relations and responds to questions regarding HR policies and procedures.
- Maintains HRIS system, assists with preparation of performance reviews, employee terminations, unemployment claims and benefit payouts.
- Prepares new hire paperwork and onboarding processes.
- Provide a high level of customer service to associates; maintain a highly visible, respected presence in the organization.
- Coordinates and participate in company events.
- Maintain internal associate files and conducts exit interviews.
Ideal candidate must be able to:
- Demonstrate a superior ability to maintain confidentiality
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse group of individuals
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Thoroughly understand Human Resources and employment laws and regulations
Bachelor's Degree is mandatory - minimum 8+ years of HR Generalist experience required, ideally from a professional services environment.
SPHR or CEBS certification a definite plus!
Salary $75,000 - $82,000 with exceptional benefits package!