In conjunction with our client we are looking for an HR professional that can provide support in all areas of HR including recruiting/staffing, compensation and benefits, employee relations, performance management and training /development, assist in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures, participate in the development of department goals, objectives and systems that directly impact HR strategy and overall business plans.
This 100+ employee company offers excellent benefits and the opportunity to grow in the role.
Primary responsibilities are:
- employee relations and responds to questions regarding HR policies and procedures.
- prepares new hire paperwork and on boarding processes.
- manages the recruiting process i.e., working with hiring manager on job descriptions and requirements, postings, scheduling and conducting interviews, completing references, checking background and scheduling drug screens.
- administers various employee benefit programs, assists with Cobra benefits and collects paperwork for FMLA.
- facilitates benefits administration including open enrollment and maintains relationships with benefit companies.
- maintains HRIS system, assists with preparation of performance reviews, employee terminations, unemployment claims and benefit payouts.
- provide a high level of customer service to associates; maintain a highly visible, respected presence in the organization.
- coordinates and participate in job fairs and campus recruiting and coordinates company events.
- maintain internal associate files and conducts exit interviews.
Ideal candidate must be able to:
- demonstrate a superior ability to maintain confidentiality
- establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse group of individuals
- effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- thoroughly understand Human Resources and employment laws and regulations
Bachelor's Degree is mandatory - minimum 2+ years of HR experience and understand HR principals.
Salary to mid to high $50's with exceptional benefits and great team!