Great opportunity for an exceptional, experienced Bilingual Executive Assistant to support CEO and other executive members of an international industry leader!
This position will act as a liaison between the CEO, executive team members, and employees.Daily responsibilities will include –
• Supporting CEO, Sales & Marketing management with creating and editing correspondence, extensive report generation, PowerPoint presentations and preparing expense reports.
• Travel arrangements and calendar management.
• Coordination and preparation of meetings and events including annual conferences.
• Extensive client contact both domestic and international.
• Ability to read/write French language required.
• Many special projects as assigned.
Ideal candidates will have 5+ years as a Senior Administrative or Executive Assistant, strong Microsoft Office experience including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint (ERP experience a plus), excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work with extremely confidential documents, incredible attention to detail and have a very high level of professional savvy.
This person needs to proactive, have the ability to anticipate needs and truly act as an extension of the executive team.
If you are looking to align yourself with an amazing organization, a company that truly appreciates it's employees and rewards you for your hard work, this could be the position for you!
Salary $58,000 - $65,000 + bonus, with outstanding benefits that start the first day of employment.