One of Milwaukee's premier company's is searching for an experienced, highly skills Executive Assistant to to support the CEO and other executive members of a highly successful professional services firm. This position will be action packed, challenging, and the duties diverse.
This newly created position will be responsible for -
- Supporting top level executives with drafting and editing confidential documents, extensive report generation, and PowerPoint presentations
- Coordination and preparation of meetings, calendar management for multiple executives, and arranging travel
- Act as a liaison for communications between executives, Board of Directors, and other leadership
- Preparing expense reports and other misc. financial documents
- Client and vendor interaction
- Many special projects as assigned
Ideal candidate will have 5+ years supporting C-level executives in a professional services environment, advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills and a Bachelor's degree. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work with extremely confidential documents, incredible attention to detail, and have a very high level of professional savvy is a must. This person needs to be proactive, have the ability to anticipate needs, and truly act as an extension of the team.
If you are looking to align yourself with an extremely stable and highly regarded organization, this could be the position for you!
Salary $65,000 - $70,000 with excellent benefits!