If you are looking to align yourself with an amazing organization, a company that truly appreciates it's employees and rewards you for your hard work, this could be the position for you!
One of Milwaukee's premier international company's is searching for an experienced, highly skilled Executive Administrative Assistant to support Sales Director and other executive team members with creating and editing correspondence, preparing intricate PowerPoint presentations and report generation. This position will be action packed, challenging and the duties diverse.
Responsibilities include –
· Compile sales and marketing materials, sample requests, and other materials requested by sales team
· Gather data for market analysis
· Maintain databases
· Arrange travel accommodations for executive and team member's; plan and schedule meetings with clients and multiple attendees
· Prepare expense reports and other general accounting documents
· Coordination and preparation of company meetings and events
· Internal and external client and vendor interaction
· Extensive client contact both domestic and international.
· Handle confidential information with trust and professionalism
· Manage changing priorities and interruptions with a high sense of urgency
· Ability to read/write French language a plus!
· Many special projects as assigned
Ideal candidates will have 5+ years supporting executives, advanced Microsoft Office experience including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint (ERP a plus), excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work with extremely confidential documents, incredible attention to detail and have a very high level of professional savvy.
This person needs to proactive, have the ability to anticipate needs and truly act as an extension of the executive team.
Previous experience with an international manufacturing company a plus.
Salary range $52,00 - $60,000 depending on experience with incredible benefits that start first day or employment!