Great opportunity for an exceptional, experienced Executive Assistant to support Director of highly successful service company. This organization is looking for a candidate that is driven, is a top performer, and has a "whatever it takes to get it done" work ethic. This position will act as a liaison between the company President, executive team members, and employees.
Daily responsibilities will include -
- Act as liaison for communications between Director and other department leaders
- Create correspondence and presentations
- Arrange travel and plan and schedule meetings with clients and multiple attendees
- Prepare expense reports and other related documents
- Coordination and preparation of meeting and events
- Manage multiple calendars
- Handle confidential information with trust and professionalism
- Manage changing priorities and interruptions with a high sense of urgency
- Internal and external client and vendor interaction
- Many special projects as assigned
Ideal candidates will have 5+ years supporting executives, strong Microsoft Office experience including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work with extremely confidential documents, incredible attention to detail and have a very high level of professional savvy.
This person needs to proactive, have the ability to anticipate needs and truly act as an extension of the Director.
If you are looking to align yourself with an exciting and extremely stable organization, a company that truly appreciates it's employees and rewards you for your hard work, this could be the position for you!
Salary range $55,000 - $60,000 with outstanding benefits package and fantastic work environment!