Our profitable client is in search of a talented ERP Business Systems Analyst to help lead and support a dynamic manufacturing company. The selected candidate must have experience in full life cycle development and be comfortable working in a collaborative IT environment.
Duties & Responsibilities: This position is accountable for supporting, troubleshooting and adding new functionality to business application systems. The selected candidate will work directly with IT staff, business as well as executive users.
- Support and develop additional features/functionality to software systems .
- Play a key role in working with ERP, Third Party Packages and integration technologies.
- Help standardize systems and processes across the organization.
- Help leverage and automate business processes which will help the support the business and its customers.
Benefits & Features: There are many good companies out there but this one is one of the great ones. They are growth orientated and have a work environment that promotes "work life balance".
- Competitive Healthcare & Benefits plan
- Open door management style
- Flexible working environment
- 6 years or more years of ERP Systems experience in a Manufacturing environment as a Business / Programmer Analyst
- VB, Access, Crystal Reports, SQL and or RPG development experience is desired
- Stable work history.