Masters level, preferably licensed Counselor needed to join team. This company provides excellent training, great benefits and a strong team to work with. Candidate hired will have at least 3 years of licensed or certification practice in general mental health counseling and at least one year of EAP experience. This person will answer incoming calls during normal business hours from people accessing the EAP benefit provided by their employer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities are:
- Act as customer link between Corporate Client and it's employees and family members to provide professional, non-judgmental response, assess for a behavioral health emergency or crisis, gathers information and intake assessment
- Explains benefits and makes appropriate referrals to an affiliate or other treatment providers
- Provide authorization of sessions
- Document information obtained from call into computerized system
- Locate and screen potential providers for membership
The position requires a Masters degree in behavioral field and 3 years post Masters clinical experience or in one or more of the following areas; EAP, mental health, counseling, case management and/or substance abuse. State license or certifications required. A very high level of professionalism and excellent communication skills are mandatory.
Salary range is $45K - $52K and contribution towards downtown parking.