Amazing opportunity with an awarded, highly regarded Professional Services company. This Director of Administration will oversee all of the office operations and supervise five professionals including management and staff. Due to growth of the office, the Administrator will play a key role in in the expansion and lease negotiations of new office space.
Additional responsibilities are:
- Provide coaching, mentoring and feedback on performance and development of management and staff
- Execute policies and procedures
- Conduct monthly meetings with team and management
- Work closely with tenant broker, building management, facilities and maintenance in regards to large scale office remodel/build-out
- Maintain relationships with outside vendors and evaluate contracts
- Participate in recruiting efforts
- Create and monitor budgets office expenses
- Coordinate office events
Core competencies that allow success in this role:
- The ability to manage, understand, coach and mentor people as well as provide support
- Adaptable and flexible personality
- Works well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Highly level of professional savvy
- Keen eye of details and accuracy
- Exceptionally organized and strong ability to prioritize
Candidates must have 5-10 years previous supervisory experience in a professional services setting, experience managing large scale office build-out/construction projects, and a Bachelor's degree required.
Salary range $90,000 - $110,000 depending on experience with exceptional benefits and great corporate culture.