Our client, a premier Milwaukee based professional services organization is currently recruiting for an outstanding Director of Human Resources to join their team.
This exceptional position will report to the President/CEO and be responsible for all Human Resources functions including Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Recruiting, Performance Management, and Succession Planning.
Daily responsibilities entail -
- Manage benefits programs, compensation structure and maintain compliance with benefits and insurance laws.
- Execute employee policies and procedures.
- Lead all aspects of staff recruitment, hiring and training.
- Staff evaluation, professional development and employee relations.
- Supervise support staff.
- Facilities management.
- Manage relationships with outside vendors and evaluate agreements.
- Plan and coordinate company events.
Ideal candidate will have Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, 5+ years solid Human Resources experience in a supervisory role. Previous experience in a professional services company desirable. Candidates must have a high level of professionalism, be a true "people person", have exceptional attention to detail and very tech savvy. If you are driven to succeed and have a strong desire to make a difference, this could be the perfect job for you!
Exceptional salary and benefits package with paid parking!