Have you dreamed of leading an extremely talented team while for an industry leader that truly values their employees and rewards for hard work?
Our client, a well established and highly regarded international manufacturer is looking to add a Bilingual Customer Service Manager to it's team!
Primary responsibilities will include -
- Manage, mentor, supervise and evaluate team of 3-4 Customer Service Representatives
- Plan and direct daily work flow for department, enforce company policies, oversee customer accounts, address and resolve customer complaints and ensure proper documentation meets company guidelines
- Communicate strategically with department leaders such as Sales & Marketing, Production, Logistics and Finance to ensure proper pricing, inventory planning, forecasting, shipment, etc.
- Work closely with logistics team in managing import/export distribution, international documentation, federal regulations
- Act as primary contact for key accounts both domestic and international
- Adhere and train on company policies, procedure and applicable laws
- This person will travel approximately 25% both domestic and international
This outstanding opportunity needs a candidate with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent, 5+ years experience in a supervisory role within a manufacturing industry or closely related (pharma, chemicals, ingredients, etc.), knowledge of ERP systems (SAP or Oracle), strong technical skills, and an aptitude for numbers.
Bilingual Spanish skills are required!
We are searching for someone who is extremely ambitious, has excellent problem solving skills, is able to effectively manage a very successful team, has outstanding communication skills and a highly level of professional savvy.
Salary $70,000-$85,000 + bonus with outstanding benefits and an incredible work environment!