Industry leading manufacturer is looking to add an International Customer Service Representative to their established team. This position will work with an incredible team, at a company where they truly value their employees!
Primary responsibilities will include -
- Act as primary contact for key accounts for domestic and international clients.
- Ensure product availability, manage orders and return, coordinate shipments, and issue invoices.
- Work within import / export rules and regulations.
- Work with department leaders in regards to supply chain, quality, marketing and sales.
- Run sales reports and queries, sales data and client information through in-house system
This outstanding opportunity requires a candidate with 2+ years experience in the manufacturing industry or closely related, strong technical skills and an aptitude for numbers. ERP systems (Oracle or SAP) and bi-lingual skills a definite plus.
We are searching for someone who is ambitious, has excellent problem solving skills, outstanding communication skills and a high level of professional savvy.
Salary $50,000 - $55,000 + bonus with great benefits that start first day of employment and an incredible work environment!