The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Preparation of Corporate documents
- Maintaining LLC and corporate minute books
- UCC searches and filings
- Analyzing client files and preparing case analysis
- Creating real estate contracts
- Preparing and reviewing all documentation for real estate closings, post closing and acquisitions
- Strong computer knowledge including document management systems
- Keen eye for detail and highly organized
- Must be able to work independently and have a proactive work style
Ideal candidate will posses a Bachelor's Degree and Paralegal Certificate, 3+ years of experience working with corporate and/or real estate matters, ability to problem solve, have strong time management skills, clear and effective written and verbal communication skills, and a professional attitude.
Salary range $60,000 - $65,000 with excellent benefits!