This is wonderful opportunity for someone that loves to coordinate things! Our client is looking for an energetic, positive Administrative Coordinator that will be the face and go-to person for the organization.
The environment is excellent and they offer paid parking and paid health premiums!
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Answer and screen calls, maintain equipment and keep general appearance of conference room areas and reception
- Provide general administrative support to the Vice President of Finance, IT and Operations including calendaring, correspondence and travel assistance
- Provide back up coverage for CEO's Executive Assistant when needed
- Coordinate meeting with vendors
- Assist with coordinating special events
- Manage the firm's corporate/event calendar
- Assist with review and verification of invoices in the company's accounting system
- Provide administrative support in a variety of areas and functions including proof reading, coordination of mailings and eventsIdeal candidate will have solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office, effective written and verbal communication skills, professional savvy, be customer focused and possess a great attitude. A Bachelor's degree would be preferred but not mandatory.
Salary range $38,500 - $42,500 DOE