Are you an experienced Administrative Assistant looking to break into the legal field? If so, this could be an excellent opportunity for you!
This Milwaukee based law firm will train an exceptional candidate.
Great opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant to support executive team members of a highly successful and extremely stable professional services organization.
Daily responsibilities will include -
- Drafting and editing correspondence and proposals
- Excel reporting and PowerPoint presentations
- Database management
- Travel arrangements and calendar management
- Coordination and preparation of meetings including taking meeting minutes
- Preparing expense reports
- Internal and external client interaction
- Many special projects as assigned
Requirements include 2+ years solid administrative experience, advanced Microsoft Office knowledge including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work with extremely confidential documents, incredible attention to detail, and have a very high level of professional savvy. Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
Salary range o$40,000 - $45,000 with excellent benefits and great working environment.